EASY KETO PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
These no-bake, easy keto peanut butter balls with a soft, light consistency and a potent peanut butter flavor make a perfect little treat. They’re low in carbs and high in healthy fats and protein.
- 2/3 cup (150g) natural creamy peanut butter, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup (45g) almond flour
- 1/3 cup (40g) coconut flour
- 3 tbsp confectioners sweetener of your choice, I use Sukrin
- Shredded coconut for coating
Combine all your ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well using a spatula (or your hands) until the dough has a crumbly consistency.
Using your hands, form small balls from the dough (you can use your kitchen scales to make 9 balls, 30g each).
Roll each peanut butter ball in shredded coconut.
Place the peanut butter balls on a tray or a plate and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein: 5.6g | Fat: 11.14g