Sugar-free brownie bites
These no-bake, easy keto peanut butter balls with a soft, light consistency and a potent peanut butter flavor make a perfect little treat. They’re low in carbs and high in healthy fats and protein.
Servings: 11 bites
- 1/2 cup (45g) almond flour
- 1/3 cup (40g) coconut flour
- 2/3 cup (150g) almond butter, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp 100% cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 5 tbsp confectioners sweetener of your choice, I use Sukrin
- Shredded coconut for coating
Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add almond butter and mix well using a spatula (or your hands) until the dough has a crumbly consistency.
Using your hands, form small balls from the dough (you can use your kitchen scales to make 11 balls, 25g each).
Roll each brownie ball in shredded coconut.
Place the brownie balls on a tray or a plate and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Store in the main compartment of a refrigerator.
NET CARBS: 2,8g
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.8g | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 11g