Keto chicken salad
This easy keto chicken salad recipe, with a creamy dressing and crunch from the walnuts and onions, is a very satisfying salad that is gluten-free and can be enjoyed on a low carb diet.
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 cups 1lb/450g shredded chicken I use rotisserie chicken
- 1 small 40g red onion finely chopped
- 1 20 g green onion chopped
- 2 stalk 80g celery chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro finely chopped
- ⅓ cup 35g walnuts roughly chopped
- ½ cup 115g Instant keto mayonnaise or any mayo of your choice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and salt with black pepper to taste.
In a salad bowl, add the chicken, onions, walnuts, celery, and cilantro. Pour the prepared dressing on top and toss everything to combine. Taste and adjust salt if needed.
Let the salad chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to combine the flavors. Serve!
NET CARBS: 1g
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 21g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 252IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg