Microwave keto bread
This delicious microwave keto bread takes only 5 minutes to make and is a perfect low-carb bread recipe. Toast it, fry it, make your favorite sandwiches with it!
Servings: 2 slices
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of sweetener of your choice optional
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 medium egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Combine all dry ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl (5"x3"/ 12cmx8cm) or ramekin so no clumps remain.
Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe mixing bowl and let it cool down a little. Add the egg, cream cheese, and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
Add the wet mixture to dry, mix it all together, and microwave for about 1.5-2 minutes on high (800W).
Let the bread cool for a little bit before you take it out of the microwave-safe bowl or ramekin, then slice it in half.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar: 0.5g | Vitamin A: 292IU | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 0.5mg