This delicious microwave keto bread recipe takes only 5 minutes to make and is a perfect low-carb bread recipe for those who're following a keto diet. Toast it, fry it, make your favorite sandwiches with it!
I can’t say that I crave bread that often, but my partner does. So, I had to come up with some kind of quick-to-make keto microwave bread recipe to keep us on track with our diet. What can be easier to make than a low-carb bread that you can make in 5 minutes using your microwave?
HOW TO MAKE KETO BREAD IN A MICROWAVE?
We start by combining out dry ingredients - the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, psyllium husk powder, keto-friendly sweetener of your choice, and a pinch of salt in a microwave-safe bowl.
In another small mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients - the cream cheese, melted unsalted butter, one egg at room temperature, and apple cider vinegar. Lastly, add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix together well with a small whisk or fork until fully combined and microwave for 1.5-2 minutes on high power (800w).
Carefully (it’s going to be super-hot) take the microwave-safe bowl or ramekin out from the microwave and let it cool down a little bit. Then, flip out upside down to take our gluten-free and sugar-free keto bread out and slice it in half.
IS KETO MICROWAVE BREAD GLUTEN-FREE?
I can’t speak for all kinds of low carb bread recipes out there, but this particular recipe is indeed gluten-free! Made with a blend of almond flour and coconut flour, with a little bit of psyllium husk powder (dietary fiber), this bread is perfect for those who want to avoid or can’t tolerate gluten and who follow a low carb diet.
WHAT TO EAT WITH LOW CARB KETO BREAD?
MORE LOW CARB RECIPES TO TRY
Microwave keto bread
- Microwave-safe bowl (5"x3"/ 12cmx8cm) or ramekin
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp psyllium husk powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of sweetener of your choice, optional
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 medium egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine all dry ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl (5"x3"/ 12cmx8cm) or ramekin so no clumps remain.
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe mixing bowl and let it cool down a little. Add the egg, cream cheese, and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Add the wet mixture to dry, mix it all together, and microwave for about 1.5-2 minutes on high (800W).
- Let the bread cool for a little bit before you take it out of the microwave-safe bowl or ramekin, then slice it in half.
This website, https://heretocook.com, offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee. This information is a product of online calculators such as Cronometer.com and MyFitnesPal.com