These no-bake, easy keto peanut butter balls with a soft, light consistency and a potent peanut butter flavor make a perfect, sugar-free and gluten-free treat. They’re low in carbs and high in healthy fats and protein keto snacks.
Creamy peanut butter is my favorite nut butter, but when I made peanut butter fudge, I was like, “This is too much!” The gooiness was overwhelming and I couldn’t eat more than one piece. Apparently I’m not a peanut butter fudge person, but I wanted to make some easy-to-make sugar-free treats that will calm my sweet tooth cravings without knocking me out from ketosis. So, I made low carb peanut butter balls recipe, aka fat bombs, aka bliss balls aka energy balls – you choose what to call them. One thing is certain; they’re heavenly tasty and the texture is on point! You should give them a try. I guarantee you’ll fall in love with these keto bites.
HOW TO MAKE EASY KETO PEANUT BUTTER BALLS?
It’s so simple to make that you’ll be amazed! In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix well using a spatula (or your hands) until the dough has a crumbly consistency. Then, using your hands, form small keto balls from the dough. You should end up with 9 balls around 30g each. Lastly, roll the peanut butter fat bombs in shredded coconut, place on a tray or a plate, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving them. Enjoy your low carb keto fat bombs!
IS PEANUT BUTTER OK ON KETO?
It depends on what peanut butter you use. All-natural, unsweetened peanut butter is indeed a keto-friendly food. It’s a source of healthy fats and proteins and it’s also low in carbs. One tablespoon of all-natural unsalted PB provides around 2.1g of net carbs. But not all peanut butters are made equal – that’s why you want to read labels carefully. Go for PB that contains only peanut butter and sea salt and you’ll be safe.
MORE KETO RECIPES TO TRY:
EASY KETO PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
- 2/3 cup (150g) natural creamy peanut butter, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup (45g) almond flour
- 1/3 cup (40g) coconut flour
- 3 tbsp confectioners sweetener of your choice, I use Sukrin
- Shredded coconut for coating
- Combine all your ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well using a spatula (or your hands) until the dough has a crumbly consistency.
- Using your hands, form small balls from the dough (you can use your kitchen scales to make 9 balls, 30g each).
- Roll each peanut butter ball in shredded coconut.
- Place the peanut butter balls on a tray or a plate and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.