These easy keto cheesecake bites are low-carb, sugar-free, and gluten-free versions of one of the most popular desserts in the world. With a creamy vanilla flavor and a base made of an almond and coconut flour blend, they’ll become one of your favorite keto cream cheese desserts.
HOW TO MAKE EASY KETO CHEESECAKE BITES?
Don’t be intimidated by the number of steps in this low carb mini cheesecake recipe; it’s not as complicated as it looks!
First, we need to prepare the base for our mini low carb cheesecake bites. Combine together the blanched almond flour, coconut flour, granulated sweetener of your choice, and a generous pinch of salt. Then, add the melted butter and mix everything together until the mixture resembles wet sand.
Next, spread the mixture (around 1 ½ tbsp per muffin tin) between 12 muffin tins lined with muffin liners and make it compact using a spoon or the bottom of a shot glass.
Bake for 7 minutes in an oven preheated to 170C (340F) or until golden brown. When done, remove from the oven and set aside to cool for at least 10 minutes while you’re making the filling.
HOW TO MAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING?
To make the filling for our sugar-free cheesecake dessert, all ingredients should be at room temperature! Another important thing to mention is that the mixing speed – whether you use a stand mixer, hand mixer, or immersion blender, it should be on low for every single step. This will prevent air bubbles from forming inside the mixture which can cause cracks while baking and cooling down.
In a medium mixing bowl, stir the cream cheese using a hand mixer or immersion blender at a low speed. Then, add the powdered sweetener and mix until fully combined.
Add the sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix (of course on low) until combined.
Add one egg at a time and mix until just incorporated (don’t overmix it!). Gently shake and tap the bowl on a working surface to force air bubbles out.
Evenly spread the mixture on top of the crusts between the muffin tins and tap it on the working surface to flatten our keto-friendly cheesecake treats.
Bake the cheesecakes in a water bath for 15-17 minutes. If you don’t know how to make a water bath, keep reading…
HOW TO MAKE A WATER BATH?
Baking our low carb mini cheesecakes in a water bath prevents them from puffing up, sinking, or cracking, so you can’t avoid this step if you want not only tasty, but good-looking cheesecakes. All you need is to take a baking tray with high sides (at least 1inch/2cm) and place it to the oven first. Then, place our muffin pan with assembled cheesecakes in the middle and pour in hot water (using a tea kettle make this process a lot easier) so it fills at least a quarter of an inch or 0.5cm. That’s about it! Close the oven and bake your keto mini cheesecakes.
COOLING KETO CHEESECAKE BITES
Cooling our low carb, gluten-free, and sugar-free mini cheesecakes correctly is very important. If you don’t do it right, they may crack or sink – and we don’t want that.
So, when we’ve finished baking our low carb cheesecakes bites, turn off the oven and leave them to cool down inside with the door cracked open.
When the mini keto cheesecakes are at room temperature, remove them from the oven and transfer the whole muffin pan to the fridge to chill for 4-8 hours. Only then can you carefully remove the cheesecakes from the muffin pan and then from the muffin liners. Top our low carb keto bites with fresh berries of your choice (I went for fresh blueberries only) and/or jam / mint / powdered sugar / keto-friendly chocolate curls. Enjoy!
MORE SWEET KETO RECIPES TO TRY
Easy keto cheesecakes bites
- Muffin pan
- Baking tray
- Stand mixer or hand mixer
- 1½ cup (130g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp (14g) coconut flour
- 2 tbsp (20g) granulated sweetener of your choice, I use Sukrin
- 4 tbsp (60g) unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 10 oz (280g) cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sweetener of your choice, I use Sukrin
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp full-fat sour cream, room temperature
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium eggs, room temperature
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 170C (340F).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, and salt. Then, add the melted butter and mix well until it resembles wet sand.
- Spread the mixture (around 1 ½ tbsp per muffin tin) between 12 muffin tins lined with muffin liners and make it compact using a spoon or the bottom of a shot glass.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until golden brown, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool for at least 10 minutes while you’re making the filling.
For the filling:
- Keep the oven preheated to 170C (340F).
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the cream cheese using a hand mixer or an immersion blender on a low speed. Then, add the sweetener and mix on low until fully combined.
- Add the sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix on low until combined.
- Add one egg at a time and mix on low until just incorporated (don’t overmix it!). Gently shake and tap the bowl on a work surface to force air bubbles out.
- Evenly spread the mixture on top of the crusts between the muffin tins and tap it on the work surface to flatten the cheesecakes.
- Bake the cheesecakes in a water bath for 15-17 minutes.
- Once done, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecakes to cool down inside with the door cracked open.
- When the cheesecakes are at room temperature, remove them from the oven and transfer to the fridge to chill for 4-8 hours.
- Remove the muffins liners from the cheesecakes and top with fresh berries of your choice and/or jam/mint/powdered sugar. Enjoy!
This website, https://heretocook.com, offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee. This information is a product of online calculators such as Cronometer.com and MyFitnesPal.com