This no bake keto strawberry cheesecake recipe is perfect for hot days when you don't want to turn on the oven, but still want to enjoy a slice of low carb strawberry dessert made with fresh berries.
Ingredients you will need
Almond flour - You can also use hazelnut flour if you're allergic to almonds, or sunflower seed flour if you're allergic to all kinds of nuts.
Shredded coconut - I use shredded coconut to make a flavorful cheesecake crust and add some extra healthy fats. Also, the coconut and strawberry flavors are meant to be together. However, you
Melted butter - To hold our no bake low carb cheesecake crust together, we're going to use unsalted melted butter.
Keto-friendly sweetener - I use granulated erythritol and stevia blend from Sukrin. If you use powdered sweetener, make sure to adjust the sweetness to your taste.
Mascarpone cheese and heavy cream - These two ingredients create a perfect low carb strawberry cheesecake filling. If you want, you can substitute mascarpone with cream cheese.
Vanilla extract and lemon juice - Vanilla extract is totally optional. but I wouldn’t skip lemon juice since it adds a pinch of acidity to break down the rich creamy flavor of mascarpone and heavy cream combo.
Powdered gelatin - you can use pork gelatin or grass-fed beef gelatin to set our delicious low carb no bake strawberry cheesecake filling and make it stable at room temperature.
How to make almond flour cheesecake crust
It takes literally a couple of minutes to mix together this easy strawberry cheesecake crust that’s also gluten-free. You'll need to combine almond flour, shredded coconut, sweetener, and salt in a mixing bowl. Then, add the melted butter and mix well until no dry ingredients remain. You can also use a food processor instead of doing it manually.
Next, we need to press the dough into the bottom of the springform pan (9-inch/23cm) lined with a parchment paper and place it into the freezer to set. By the time you finish preparing the filling, the crust will be nice and solid.
Sugar-free cheesecake filling with fresh strawberries
To make this sugar-free strawberry low-carb filling, we need to combine the mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, granulated sweetener, vanilla extract, and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl until smooth and no clumps left. The cheese and heavy cream must be at room temperature! Otherwise, the gelatin won't blend well with cold ingredients and will create clumps. The recipe will be ruined and you'll be sad.
To prepare gelatin mixture, add the powdered gelatin (pork or beef) and pour boiling hot water on top. Stir with a teaspoon until the powder has completely dissolved. Then, add the gelatin mixture to a cheesecake filling (AT ROOM TEMPERATURE!!!) and mix well using the hand mixer or a whisk. Lastly, add the strawberries and mix well.
Now all we have to do is take the springform with the crust out from the freezer and pour the cheesecake filling in. Tap a couple of times on a working surface to even out and put into the freezer for 1 hour to set. When the time is up, remove from the freezer. Our sugar-free strawberry cheesecake should be slightly jiggly. If you touch it, no residue should be left on your finger.
To complete our low-carb dessert, let's remove the springform and decorate this delicious strawberry cheesecake with extra fresh strawberries and shredded coconut, if desired. You can also use cocoa powder, shredded keto-friendly dark chocolate, or chopped nuts of your choice as toppings.
How many carbs in keto strawberry cheesecake
This strawberry keto cheesecake has 39.6g net carbs in it. If you slice it into 8 pieces, you'll end up with roughly 5g net carb per slice, which makes it perfect for a low-carb or keto diet.
Are strawberries keto
Yes, you surely can! Actually, strawberries are one of the berries lowest in carbs out there. So, how many carbs are in strawberries? 100g of fresh strawberries has only around 5.7g net carbs. I personally don't deny myself strawberries when they’re in season and enjoy them for breakfast or as a part of keto dessert recipes, like this low-carb strawberry cheesecake recipe that I love to make.
More keto recipes
KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE
GLUTEN-FREE VANILLA CUSTARD TART RECIPE
GLUTEN-FREE KETO CARROT CAKE RECIPE
No bake keto strawberry cheesecake
- 8-inch/20cm springform pan
- 1 cup 100g almond flour
- ⅓ cup 30g shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon granulated sweetener I use erythritol and stevia blend from Sukrin
- 4 tbsp 60g unsalted butter melted
- Pinch of salt
- 9 oz 250g mascarpone cheese room temperature
- 1 ⅓ cup 300g heavy cream room temperature
- 4-5 tablespoon granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tbsp 10g powdered gelatin
- ⅓ cup 70ml boiling water
- 150 g fresh strawberries cubed
- Shredded coconut and fresh strawberries for decoration
- Line the bottom and walls of a 9-inch (23cm) springform with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, shredded coconut, sweetener, and salt. Then, add the melted butter and mix well until no dry ingredients remain.
- Using your hands, press the dough into the bottom of the springform pan and place it into the freezer to set.
- Meanwhile, combine - using a hand mixer - the mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, granulated sweetener, vanilla extract, and lemon juice until smooth and no clumps left.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the powdered gelatin and pour boiling water on top. Stir with a teaspoon until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Add the gelatin mixture to a cheesecake filling and mix well using a hand mixer or whisk. Then, add the strawberries and mix well.
- Take the springform with the crust out from the freezer and pour the cheesecake filling in. Tap a couple of times on a working surface to even out and put into the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- When jiggly and completely set, remove from the freezer, decorate, slice, and serve.
This website, https://heretocook.com, offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee. This information is a product of online calculators such as Cronometer.com and MyFitnesPal.com
I love no bake desserts! This recipe is great. Super simple and delicious.
Thank you, Liana!