These sugar-free brownie bites are simple, no-bake treats that will make your life a little bit sweeter. It’s a keto and gluten-free dessert that is perfect to enjoy with a cup of coffee.
We need small things in life to make us happy. Those things are brownie balls covered with shredded coconut with a cup of coffee on a foggy, cold morning. Sound good? Then you need this recipe for sugar-free brownie bites in your life - and I’m going to share it with you right now!
Step by step directions
It's super easy! In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients, add almond butter and mix well using a spatula (or your hands) until the dough has a crumbly consistency. Then, using your hands, form small balls from the dough. In the end you will have 11 balls around 25g each. Lastly, roll your brownie balls in shredded coconut, place on a tray or a plate, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving them.
How much erythritol can I have per day
In general, erythritol is well tolerated by adults and it’s one of the few sugar substitutes that doesn’t affect your blood glucose. On the other hand, you can absolutely over-eat it; like with other food. Too much erythritol (like more than 1g per 1kg of your weight per day) can possibly cause some temporary digestive problems and diarrhea.
Can I use peanut butter instead of almond butter
Peanut butter has a very strong peanut flavor that will overpower the chocolate flavor from cocoa powder in this recipe. This, I wouldn’t recommend substituting almond butter with peanut butter. However, if you really like peanuts then I recommend you try this EASY KETO PEANUT BUTTER BALLS RECIPE, KETO PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE, or you can substitute almond butter with sunflower seed butter for more a neutral flavor.
More keto recipes
If you liked this brownie bites recipe, you may also enjoy these delicious keto and low carb desserts:
Sugar-free brownie bites
- ½ cup 50g almond flour
- ⅓ cup 40g coconut flour
- ⅔ cup 150g almond butter, unsweetened
- 3 tablespoon 100% cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 5 tablespoon powdered sweetener I use Sukrin
- Shredded coconut for coating
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add almond butter and mix well using a spatula (or your hands) until the dough has a crumbly consistency.
- Using your hands, form small balls from the dough (you can use your kitchen scales to make 11 balls, 25g each).
- Roll each brownie ball in shredded coconut.
- Place the brownie balls on a tray or a plate and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
This website, https://heretocook.com, offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee. This information is a product of online calculators such as Cronometer.com and MyFitnesPal.com